[CAUT] Fwd: Wenger module units for sale

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Thu Aug 9 08:28:26 MDT 2012

Hi all-

Hope it's ok to make a sale post, but if anyone is interested please
contact me off list.  About a year ago it seemed we would have a few
modules for sale but nothing was concrete.  Now that is all sorted out and
copied below are exact details which our Department Vice Chair asked me to
make public.  The college needs other use of the space asap so they are
motivated to sell now.  I was also told these asking prices can be
negotiable, but they are less than 50% of what we paid for them new.  Some
of the units are already dissembled and ready to transport.  I learned this
process is easier than I expected.

thanks,

Dennis Johnson, R.P.T.
St. Olaf College