[CAUT] 70's St. B strike point

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Sep 14 09:30:06 MDT 2012

Strike lines are often not a straight line in older pianos. (They should be
in modern pianos but it's always wise to check.) You can do this by trial
and error--dry fitting #72 and #88 hammers snugly to their respective shanks
and sliding them back and forth until you find the right spot--or you can
contact WN&G and buy one of their handy little tools designed for just this
purpose.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com