College and University Forum

PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU
Wed, 14 Sep 1994 00:28:19 -0400 (EDT)

Come to the Ohio State Conference this October 6-9. Attend the two period
College and University Forum on Friday morning, 10/7. First period will
consist of a technical presentation by yours truly about the procedures most
crucial to a good Steinway restoration/rebuild. I will have some slides
pertaining to a "D" action I assembled (ordered frame, keys, etc. from Stein.)
and fit to one of our concert pianos so that we would have two actions for the
same piano -- different strokes for different folks! A fff action (concerto
use) and an mf action (chamber music). Second period and open forum to talk
about whatever ails you (and maybe show some more slides).

Please consider coming!

Call 216 331 5605 for registration details  (Janet and Kevin Leary)