C.A.P.T.

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sun, 02 Apr 1995 00:31:55 -0700

>On Sat, 1 Apr 1995 drose@microcity.com wrote:
>>
>> I would also extend an invitation to all to come to the Canadian
>> Association of Piano Technicians National Convention to be held May 4,
>> 5, & 6, 1995 in Edmonton Alberta.

>     I have never heard of this Association!!! Wonder why the PTG
>hasn't said much about it? I've been an ACTIVE member of PTG since 1981,
>and can't recall having heard mention of this organization! Anyone else
>never here of our Canadian counterpart??

Apparently there were some discussions at the last PTG convention but I
missed them. Our chapter president should be joining this list shortly and
he (Chris Gregg) may know more.

I'm not sure how many CAPT members read this list right now, but there are a
fair number in our chapter. I'll be demonstrating how the Internet works,
including the pianotech mailing list and the World Wide Web at our next
chapter meeting so you may see more people after that.

I'll be asking for people to send me some Email before the meeting just to
give the chapter something to see... I trust that will be OK Perhaps there
will be a PTG page to show them by then... <g>

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com       john.musselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca