CAPT

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Sun, 02 Apr 1995 09:27:48 -0400

>I have never heard of this Association!!! (Canadian Association of >Piano
Technicians) Wonder why the PTG hasn't said much about it? I've been >an
ACTIVE member of PTG since 1981, and can't recall having heard mention of
>this organization! Anyone else never here of our Canadian counterpart??

I taught at a convention in Saskatchewan a couple of years ago.  There a
great bunch of techs!! Very nice easy going people just like us eh?
          ____
   David /||||\ Stanwood        Stanwood@tiac.net
         (o  o)                 West Tisbury, Massachusetts  USA
   --oOO--(  )--OOo-----        On the Island of Martha's Vineyard