C.A.P.T.

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun, 02 Apr 1995 15:01:12 -0500

On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, John Musselwhite wrote:
> I'll be asking for people to send me some Email before the meeting just to
> give the chapter something to see... I trust that will be OK Perhaps there
> will be a PTG page to show them by then... <g>

Yup!  <A HREF="http://www.prairienet.org/~torrella/homepage.html>

Say, did I make Yahoo's list yet?

Ron Torrella               "Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought,
School of Music           and not, as many of those who worry most about their
University of Illinois    shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of wit
                    or oratory." -- Emily Post, Etiquette