Wooleyes News Service

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 02 Apr 1995 21:14:59 -0400

<<April 1, 1995
Bill Ballard,
I have a can of Insta-tune, an aerosol spray used to tune
pianos.  Would you be interested?
Barbara Richmond
berich@heartland.bradley.edu>>

You bet your cream cheese on bagel we are. The MasTerr Mark product  line is
the NH Chapter's retailing concern, but it has been stagnant for several
years now. Please send around a 55-gal barrel of Insta-Tune to our manager,
"Houndog" Dempson c/o NH State Correctional Institute, Concord, NH. He'll
want to get to work right away on testing, packaging, and promoting.

Our other "insta-product", Reg-o-Can has been a strong market leader over the
years:
(Granite Action newsletter 3/90) "Houndog Dempson is pleased to annouce that
the ever-popular (and expeditious) 'Regulation-in-a-Can', the Miracle Ether
that makes actions work like a charm, is now available in an expanded array
of packaging. First, the trusty  8 or 12 oz. can we all carry in our coat
pockets now comes equipped with the new KustomTuch nozzle with five handy
positions: drip, dribble, fog, stream, and phaser. Depending on your
requirements, ole' Reg-o-Can may be had in the special timed-release cakes
for Dampp-Chasser humdifier reservoirs, or if this baby is really bad outta
whack, the 55-gal drum with dolly base and metered crank pump. The latter can
be piped into overhead fire sprinkler systems for regular maintainance in
practice rooms." Serendipetously, Reg-o-Can has also been found capable of
neutralizing unwanted trace elements in urine samples.

BTW, thanks for donating the patent and all rights for commmercial
distribution of Insta-Tune to the NH Chapter. Our attorney, Mr. Rudy
Weisenguy will send the release forms around. Any difficulties with the terms
therein can be straightened out with his associate, Mr. Hiram Mussleman.

Bill Ballard RPT     "Filing the bridgepins sure puts a sparkle on the
NH Chapt. PTG          restringing, but is best done before the plate is

                                  re-installed" .........recent shop journal
entry