Wooleyes News Service

Steve Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Sun, 02 Apr 1995 20:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 2 Apr 1995 Yardbird47@aol.com wrote:

> the ever-popular (and expeditious) 'Regulation-in-a-Can', the Miracle Ether
> that makes actions work like a charm, is now available in an expanded array

      This reminds me of the time Jon Kimura Parker played a recital at
our hall. The first words out of his mouth when he walked onto the stage
that morning were: "Do you have any WD-40 I could borrow?" I asked what
for, and he said he wanted to spray it all over the action because it
"makes them play great!" Needless to say, I told him exactly what I
thought of *that* idea, and refused to accommodate him.

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide