customers?

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri, 07 Apr 1995 08:38:19 -0500

On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> Incidentally, all of my customers here in Lake Wobegon are above
> average, serve tea and crumpets and pay in advance...

<elbowing in>
Any room for me up there??

Ron Torrella               "Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought,
School of Music           and not, as many of those who worry most about their
University of Illinois    shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of wit
                    or oratory." -- Emily Post, Etiquette