teaching books

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 14:45 -0500 (EST)

>To dem wat teeches...
>
>After a four year absence, I'm gearing up to teach my shotgun
>course in "Piano Tuning & Technology". -impressive, no?
>
>In the past I've used Reblitz for technical, and Good's  _Giraffes,
>Black Dragons and other Pianos_ for historical perspective.
>
>Are there other general history books comparable that I should
>consider?

I'll have to look up some of them, but Pianos and Their Makers, Rosamund
Harding's book on the History of the Piano, Men who have made Piano history
come to mind..

Men, Women and Pianos is a well written and entertaining book that is a
Social History.  A little different but enlightening perspective.

-Ron
Ron Berry
ronberry@iquest.net

Collect 1000 of these signatures and win a free trip to Cyberspace!!