Book thanks

Thu, 13 Apr 1995 08:49:56 -0500 (CDT)

Many thanks to all of you who answered my request, and promptly, too!

I'll start inter-library loans for those I haven't used previously
for lecture research.

a few notes on responses:

Yes, I have both uprt & gnd action models, as well as my "Mini-
Monarch" - what was left from trashing out dead console.
Top seven notes, fitted w/dampers and damper pedal - gives a
real good "cut-away" view of piano construction. Hard to voice,
but it does hold it's tune...

Torrella - is that in the proof-reading stage yet? ;)

Musselwhite - doesn't _everybody_ know to tighten soundboard buttons?
  Schimmel's _Nomenclatur_ is great!

--
Conrad Hoffsommer                Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will
Luther College                   make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb