Ivories Revisited

Tcoates@aol.com Tcoates@aol.com
Sat, 15 Apr 1995 19:20:49 -0400

Sorry to have ask this again, but I didn't get the #54 digest of Pianotech.
 Seems to be problems on the receiving end.  Conrad Hoffsommer tells me there
were a few responses to my question about white seamless ivory repair.  I was
wondering if I could get those who responded to revisit those questions.  I
am now on real time Pianotech (that's different than digest time).  I realize
I should be able to get that info from the archives, but I bearly made it out
of digest (My own non-skills attributed to that.).

The questions:  How does one get off-white ivories turned to white?  How does
one make a seamless joint between the tail and head of the ivory?

Thanks to those into deja vu.

Tim Coates