Piano Page

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 09:07:15 -0600

Hi Ron...

>I haven't heard back from any of you about the Piano Page which is now
>available for viewing.  It has not been released publicly but you can get to
>it at the following URL:
>http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html

I just took a look at it, Ron... Great stuff!   Later I'll take a little
longer to really browse it. and get back to you.

I'm sure our chapter will be fascinated by it on Wednesday!

Right now, on Furniture on the Go, Ed and Joe are refinishing a couple of
pianos so I'm going to watch them... I'll get back to you later this afternoon.

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com       john.musselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca