Piano Page

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 20:45:20 -0600

Hi Ron

>I hope those of you with Web access will take a look and give me your
>feedback.

It looks very good, Ron. There is some excellent information there, and I
can see the potential for more. Do you have a way to keep track of, or at
least count the visitors to it?

I'll be showing it off at our Chapter meeting on Wednesday with the rest of
the Internet stuff. Perhaps I'll send some comments on after that too.

One thing though... where's the new PTG logo? Couldn't you at least have put
it _somewhere_?  B-})

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com       john.musselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca