Piano Page

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 21:15 -0500 (EST)

A few of you have asked what I meant when I said the the Piano Page is not
publicly released yet.  It is reachable by anyone who knows where to look,
but there is nothing telling them where to look except here.

I'm waiting for final word from Leon about the use of the Technical
Bulletins, he said he wanted to check with a few people.  After that I will
try to get the page listed on Yahoo and other such sites.  It is not even on
the Prairienet menus yet either.  This is great that you can look at it and
help critique it before it goes "public".  I have alread received some new
links and a few typos.  Thank you all for your help.

Ron Berry
ronberry@iquest.net

Collect 1000 of these signatures and win a free trip to Cyberspace!!