Online RPT List/Piano Page

Barbara Richmond berich@heartland.bradley.edu
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:29:19 -0500 (CDT)

I would rather not be included on the list for
the page.  I had so much trouble with *problem* calls
from advertising (maybe Bloomington/Normal has
more than its share of perverts), that I pulled
my yellow page--that was 11 years ago.    Since then,
my business has been built strictly by referrals,
including a few from other technicians giving
my name out from the PTG directory.  This works
well for me and would appreciate the choice of being
left off the list.

Barbara Richmond
Illinois Wesleyan University
Bloomington, Illinois