Online RPT List/Piano Page

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:11:52 -0600

Is a directory of members really needed? It seems to me the upkeep for such
a thing would require a fair amount of work. I would assume such a thing
should be maintained from home office, and would they be prepared to do the
maintenance?

I'd prefer to see a list of chapters and their resources such as a web page
URL if one is available or perhaps just an EMail address. Perhaps if
chapters were given some encouragement to develop their own web pages each
chapter could be responsible for their own lists at some point in the near
future.

>Instead of just e-mail, how about giving those of us who have home pages
>the choice to list those as our address?

What's your URL?

It suddenly struck me that back in the sixties the phrase "What's your
sign?" was common. I can see in the late nineties with the popularity of
personal WWW pages that "What's your URL?" will become extremely popular!  B-})

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com       john.musselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca