Piano Page

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 13:07:51 -0400

Ron,
I took the opportunity to check out the new piano page when I went to the
University today(I still haven't figured out how to link up with the
University computer from my home yet.{software problems:-( })
All I can say is WOW!! Thanks to you and all the others who have worked
hard(obviously) to put this up on the Net.

Re: the RPT list.
Although it does not affect me much now(I'm in the process of re-establishing
my membership,soon I hope) I think I agree with some others in not
necessarily wanting my home phone number plastered all over Cyberspace.
Perhaps my University office number,though.
Again, thanks to all who participated in the creation of the Piano Homepage.
I can't wait to examine every word of it.

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
Huntington,WV
wippen@aol.com