Piano Page

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 22:32 -0500 (EST)

>I have tried to take a look at the Piano Page and can't make the connection.
>A friend of mine, using the same provider, was able to get there and said I
>am really going to like it. That's good, but. My system seems to go other
>places just fine. Is Parerienet a busy site? I was not able to connect with
>their Home Page either. My problem still may be in my machine, but if
>Prarienet is full, maybe we should look at a different connection.
>
>Ken Hale

I haven't had any delays connecting to Prairienet.  Be sure that you spell
it right.  In the above you spelled it two different ways.  We know what you
mean but the computer won't.  You can use a bookmark to get back.  I have
run the files on Mosaic, Netscape and DOSLynx and they have come through on
all of them.  The URL is
http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
Give it another try.

Ron
Ron Berry, RPT (Registered Piano Technician)
ronberry@iquest.net

Check out the Piano Page at http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
for some great information and links about pianos!