Hammers for C5?

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 13:43:59 -0500

        This discussion of hammers for a Yamaha is quite interesting and
appropriate for me as well, since I'm beginning work soon on that water
damaged Yamaha from previous discussion (thank you to all who responded
back then, I was reassured to proceed). I don't see many new Yamahas, are
the shanks and flanges consistently good now?

        Does anyone else use the cherry Isaac hammers without weights? I
have had very nice results and just ordered two more sets for an S&S L and
D.

                                        Dennis Johnson
                                        St. Olaf College