New Member

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 13:00:23 -0400 (EDT)

>Date:    4/20/95 9:42 AM, Ron Torrella wrote:

>What type of bulletin board service are you referring to?  PIANOTECH is a
>listserv not a bulletin board.  The only bulletin board that currently
>exists is a newsgroup called rec.music.makers.piano.

>In case you weren't aware, PTG already has a WWW site up and running.
>(See my signature below.)  I'm sure we can put a link to YC in there
>among the list of manufacturers.  For that matter, Phelps is welcome to
>add the Piano Page link to their page so that when the world discovers
>YC on the internet they'll be able to find the PTG.

>Ron Torrella
>Registered Piano Technician          Now Open: The Piano Page at Prairienet!
>Piano Technicians Guild
>http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html

Sheesh, semantics shot me down here. As I mentioned in my last message I am new
to this service, and Listserv is a new term, gradually becoming understood
better.

When I wrote my message PTG didn't have a Web site that I was aware of - and
Larry Goldsmith didn't either when I spoke with him.  I checked it out after Ron
Berry's message came through yesterday, and things look pretty good.

You can be sure we will include a link to the PTG page. The number of links that
are in the Piano Page is great - that's the kind of thing that makes the page
more useful and enjoyable.  If you helped with it, great job!

Don Mannino, RPT