Steam

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 06:59:58 -0400

Daivid Stanwood rote:
<<For steam treatment I use the Presto electric tea kettle #02700>>

I picked out my West Bend #6400 at (shudder) WalMart, and was also tempted by
a clothes steamer for freshening up suits in a hotel room. It had a small
reservoir in a 1.5x8" handle with four vent holes in a head mounted
purpendicularly to the handle. Much more compact than the tea kettle. Maybe
I'll skulk back in there in plunk down the $9.

<<Always have respect for the power of Steam>>
Don't be too anxious. You probably learned very quickly to support a pinblock
before driving pins...

Bill Ballard, RPT   "No one builds the *perfect* piano, you can only
                  NH Chapter                  remove the obstacles to that
perfection during
                                     the building."    ...........LaRoy
Edwards