Piano Page Archive Link

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun, 23 Apr 1995 00:44:23 -0500

On Sat, 22 Apr 1995, Ron Berry wrote:

> I just tried it and got an unable to locate host message.  It may just be
> down for a while.  Jack Reeves said they were moving the archives.   I was
> only working with the older archives and the newer ones were accessible by
> sending a get command to the listserver.  Try sending a message to
> listserv@byu with the message help.  Then it should tell you how to get a
> list of files that could be mailed back.
>
> Perhaps Jack knows more about what's going on with the gopher server.  It
> was a very convenient way to get the archives but it may be more problem for
> BYU to keep them there.

Problem solved...at least until BYU decides to shuffle things around
again!  Unfortunately, I can't seem to locate the bulk of the archives.
Seems like Jack said they were moved elsewhere...perhaps he will provide
more succinct directions.  But for now what's in the archive is
accessible through the Page.

Ron Torrella
Registered Piano Technician          Now Open: The Piano Page at Prairienet!
Piano Technicians Guild        http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html