Service scheduling software?

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 20:34:21 -0500

Dear Bill,

I use a program called "On Time for Windows"(R) Copyright Campbell Services,
Inc.  1991, 1994 and a Chandler's Assignment Notebook as a backup.  This (On
Time) gives me a day-at-a-glance on screen and can give me Daily, Weekly and
Monthly print outs with time of appointment, Name, Phone # and Address.  It
can print out my day in a tri-fold format with appointments, a yearly
calander and a To Do List, Birthday/Anniversary/special events with
reminders.  It has a lot of functions I haven't even learned to use yet, like
an alarm that sounds from your computer to remind you of important times.

I print out my day and then keep milage and notes on the printout and file
them.  This way my husband can find me during the day by pulling up the day
on the computer and I have my schedule plus names, addresses, phone #'s and
some directions neatly printed out and with me in the car.

There may be better out there, but this works nicely for me  and you may even
be able to keep schedules for more than one person and merge them.  This
program was a freeby from my sister, who got it from someone else so we've
never seen the instruction booklet.  Sure would be interesting, though......

Laura Kunsky