Service scheduling software?

CHRIS GREGG cgregg@cadvision.com
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 20:57:06 -0700

>We're looking into making the change from writing all our appointments on a
>large wall calender, to doing them with a computer scheduling program.

Bill,

        I have been using Steve McClintock's Program PTH (Piano Technician's
Helper) for the past three years and I am thoroughly satisfied with it.
After much searching  and expert advice for answers to this exact question,
I decided to just spend the money and get a program that has been designed
specifically for our business.  I have no regrets. I find it efficient,
convenient and easy to use. Steve can be reached at:
PianoGuru@aol.com

Chris