Pulley keys

ZAB5@aol.com ZAB5@aol.com
Sat, 02 Dec 1995 22:50:39 -0500

Has anyone discovered any new methods to treat pulley keys? (How do we spell
pulley, pullie, pully--beats me). This term refers to enlarged center rail
pin holes in the key. We've heard of sizing the hole with dilutted glue.
Which glue? I've had limited success with this method. Then there's the tool
which drills out the key bottom to fit in the inserts (see APSCO Supply
Catalog Page 23, No. 16201). Are inserts available in various sizes?