Pulley keys

DBHersh@aol.com DBHersh@aol.com
Sun, 03 Dec 1995 02:49:22 -0500

Hello all,
   I don't know whom to tell this to because there was no name signed to the
posting. Kimball put out what they called a grand and vertical
troubleshooting manual probably 1 to 2 years ago. It has a very good
description for repairing pulley keys, providing the keys are not to far
gone. If that is the case than you might have to use some kind of added
insert. I'm sure Kimball has these manuals left over even if they are getting
out of the piano business. The manual I speak of is very well done and I
would recommend it, especially for newer technicians to the trade.

Doug Hershberger, RPT