Pulley Keys

ZAB5@aol.com ZAB5@aol.com
Sun, 03 Dec 1995 02:00:14 -0500

Has anyone discovered any new methods to treat pulley keys? (How do we spell
pulley, pullie, pulle, pully--beats me). This is the condition where the
center rail pin holes in the keys become enlarged causing noise. We've sized
the holes with diluted glue. Which glue is best? It doesn't always work. Then
there's the tool which routs out the bottom of the key and an insert is glue
in. (See APSCO catalog page 23, No. 16201). Do the inserts come in different
sizes?