WHY Keep PTG Politics Off This Page?

PaulStep@aol.com PaulStep@aol.com
Sun, 03 Dec 1995 12:55:47 -0500

Larry Fine has suggested that a separate newsgroup could be formed for PTG
political issues.  That sounds like a wonderful ideal.  PTG  issues are near
the bottom of my priority list, given some other issues going on in my
family.  I would much rather not be bothered by the politics.  It has nothing
to do about free speech, America, Motherhood, or Apple Pie.  Political posts
could easily come to dominate the time & space.  Those of us who pay for
E-mail by the number of incoming messages would be at a major disadvantage. I
have far more important things to do than sorting through a long list of
messages to eliminate the political invective.

Paul Stephens, RPT