politics again

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sun, 03 Dec 1995 22:47:30 -0500

With regards to Daryl Matthies, MATHIS PIANO SERVICE comments.

It appears you have changed your tune since November 14th.

Your current post reads:

>>I've been away for a while, but I can't help but to comment on all the
November 14.  At least before then I didn't think there were that many
postings about the subject.  I love it.  Keep that e-mail flying.<<

And part of your post on November 14th reads:

>>I can't believe you rpt members.  What is going on here is exactly why I am
not a member of the guild.  It's just all politics <snip> Can we please get
back to a piano service, exchange of ideas & help?<<

I need your help, Mr. Matthies.  Am I to understand that what was not all
right with you on November 14th, meets with your approval and encouragement
now?

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University