Spelling

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Sun, 03 Dec 1995 19:56:45 -0800 (PST)

Question for the week:

      How is it that so many tuners can spell "inharmonicity" right but
insist on spelling "temperament" wrong ("temperment")?
      I think that's one word we should all spell right!
      Sorry, it's an editor "thang." ;-)

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide