Service scheduling software?

GregDN@aol.com GregDN@aol.com
Sun, 03 Dec 1995 23:59:26 -0500

I too use Dean Reyburn's Piano Service Manager program. I 'm sure it's
written in Yankee Clipper though if you check the documentation. I've used it
for a little more than 2 yrs. now if memory serves. It's a very stable , very
fast Dos program. no you can't share info with the windows clipboard but
there's not much you would need to cut & paste anyway. the Last time I called
Dean, his wife Martha said that he was working on a Windows version. You may
want to check with him. I find the program to be very useful. Sure, I have a
wish list for it but I think I probably have one for every program I own! the
nice thing here is that you can boot it fast from an ice cold computer, you
know like when your on the phone and haven't turned it on yet today. I'd be
happy to answer any specifics or call Dean directly. He's always in the
Journal ads I think.
                                                     Greg Newell
                                                     GregDN@aol.com
P.S. you have info for customer, linked to their pianoes, linked to sceduling
calender (weekly view), linked to invoice records. (This seemed relevent
while reading othewr posts).