inventor of steaming hammers with Rival

Tunrboy@aol.com Tunrboy@aol.com
Wed, 06 Dec 1995 00:12:56 -0500

My original post on this came from the below address:

  David C. Stanwood Stanwood@tiac.net
            West Tisbury, Massachusetts     USA
            On the Island of  Martha's Vineyard

It really works slick, doesn't it?  I modified my pot by adding a six inch
rubber tube extending from the nozzle so I can direct the steam to upright
hammers (careful to always keep the tube up so as to prevent condensation
from running out onto the action).  It also dissolves glue joints when
wallpaper remover can't be found!

Eric Leatha
tunrboy@aol.com