PTG

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Wed, 06 Dec 1995 10:08:14 -0700

>I wish, oh how I wish, that PTG would get it's own homepage and publish
It has one... you mean you haven't seen it yet?

the journal electronically with archieves on line. I have years of journals,
and they are a wonderful resource, but most of the information is inaccessable.

The Journal is apparantly available on microfiche... to bad they didn't
transfer it to CD-ROM as that is one I'd buy in a second!

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca