PTG Journal On Line

DefTuner@aol.com DefTuner@aol.com
Wed, 06 Dec 1995 19:16:16 -0500

>Umm, if the main perk everybody likes about PTG membership is the Journal,
>wouldn't publishing all of it on the net negate the need for membership?
>Partial republishing, with an emphasis on questions to be answered (such as
>we do here) would certainly seem appropriate.

>Dave Stocker
>firtree@aol.com
>Tumwater, WA

I wasn't thinking on that one, Dave.  I agree;  why buy the cow when you can
get the milk for free? Perhaps, as another post mentioned, a transfer to CD
ROM would be a better way to make this info accessible.  PTG members only.
That format would also make for quicker searches.

David Denison, RPT
Long Island, NY