Tuning school

Colin McCullough colinm@chelsea.ios.com
Wed, 06 Dec 1995 20:19:11 -0500 (EST)

A friend of mine was asking my advice on a tuning program in Boston and I
was hoping some of you could help shed some light on it.  The course he
is interested in is the New England Conservatory program under Frank
Hanson.  I know little of this school, only that it is a one-year course
in piano tuning/technology.

I am more familiar with the program at North Bennet School, and wanted to
know how they compare.  I know North Bennet is a two-year course, taught
by a handful of technicians, but am unable to help my friend with my own
limited knowledge of the school.  Anybody familiar with the program?
Please fill me in.

colinm@chelsea.ios.com