Kids programs

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Sat, 09 Dec 1995 18:26:12 -0500

Hi, all!

Greetings from frozen Chicago!  There's nothing like a subzero weekend to
help you catch up on your correspondence.  Have any of you ever given a class
on the piano to children?  I'm trying to put one together for an Enrichment
Fair at a private school.  I'd like to give the kids a little respect for my
favorite instrument and maybe teach them a little something in the process.
One very clever person had some kids (grades 4-6) count how many "simple
machines"  they could find in an action model.  They multiplied that by 88
and were amazed.  I'd like to think of something for two basic age levels,
grades 1-3 and grades 4-6.  I have plenty of spare action parts.  Do you have
any ideas?  Have you ever done anything like this?  It would probably be best
if you respond to my private email address.

Thank you for your time and I hope every one has a Merry Christmas!

Laura Kunsky,RPT