Health Insurance

WScharbrou@aol.com WScharbrou@aol.com
Sat, 09 Dec 1995 21:00:05 -0500

My university work is strictly part time at two local schools. That being the
case I am not eligible for any benefits including health insurance.  There
must be several others like me in similar situations.  If anyone has
suggestions what companies offer  health plans that have reasonably
  complete coverage at rates that won't bankrupt  the average person please
give me some suggestions. My present coverage has such high deductibles that
other than a real calamity it's like being self insured.  My policy is
through State Farm insurance.
If the group wishes, I will compile into one post all the answers I receive,
or, if others think this a suitable subject for the whole group please post
for all to read.
Thanks,
Bill Scharbrough RPT
Indianapolis, IN