Bass bridge part 2

Bill Spurlock, RPT 74077.3053@compuserve.com
Sat, 09 Dec 1995 21:25:45 -0500 (EST)

 Steve Haasch wrote:
> A few days back I sent a request for help re: the making of a wood
>bass bridge.  Either the request was too tough for an answer or you are all
>rolling on the floor in laughter over the message. . . .

Steve, I couldn't follow your description, and some of your terminology was
unfamiliar. I suggest ordering the Journal Reprint Kit, "Bridges and Soundboard
Repair", from PTG Home Office, $15.00. In it, you'll find step by step articles
with illustrations that should answer your questions.

Bill Spurlock, RPT