V-J Lube

richard west rwest@unlinfo.unl.edu
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 16:05:34 -0600 (CST)

A colleage here in town asked if it is still possible to get McCall's
product, V-J Lube.  I know it's possible to make it yourself, but he
doesn't want to bother with all that.  Is McCall's wife still in
business or is there some other outlet for V-J Lube.

Also, I'm considering unsubscribing because the message load is
getting too heavy to keep up with.  If you miss a couple of days, you
have 50 or more messsages to wade through and I'm a fanatic, I can't
delete without first reading everything.  Is it possible to limit the
number of messages to 20 or so a day?  For those who feel compelled to
comment daily, I plead for you  to exercise some restraint.  Not all of
us live for the network and time is limited.  I oftentimes think
several days on a response (what else is there when your tuning,
tuning, tuning) before actually formulating one on the computer.
Sometimes I think better of it and don't respond at all.  With all the
people on this list we need to be considerate and to consider.

Thoughtfully Yours,

Richad (British pronunciation) West
University of Nebraska