Climate Control

Colette Collier 73023.1551@compuserve.com
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 07:36:43 -0500 (EST)

I'd like to echo a recent post.  Check and re-check the plate bolts.  You'd be
surprised how much some of those plates can move!  I also mount the humidifier
between the beams.  I have a bolt cutter that makes short work of the mounting
rods; I can cut off as little as 2mm to get the right fit.

These systems are another tool--the installation must be checked, adjusted, the
system must be maintained (pads,etc) and the owners must be properly taught how
to keep the system in good working order.  Once it is stabilized, you can show
them how important their part is--because you will be able to tell if the unit
was left unplugged, the pads were allowed to dry out, etc.  When they know YOU
know, they get a lot more conscientious.  It's not a destination, it's a
journey.

Colette Collier, RPT