Read pianotech offline?

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 18:24:32 -0500

>>Is it possible to download the entire contents of my AOL mailbox to a disk
so
that I can read the huge volume of pianotech mail offline?<<

Joe, I am a Macintosh user on AOL.  To accomplish what I believe it is you
want to do, use the command, Activate FlashSession Now, under Mail in the
Menu Bar.

This process will take you online, retrieve new incoming mail, send new
outgoing mail, and sign off when done.  You can then read the newly received
mail offline by going to the command Read Incoming Mail, under Mail in the
Menu Bar.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University