Costly Internet

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 18:04:19 -0500

Dear Paul,

"Merry Christmas" right  back at you.  I'm guessing you never used
FlashSessions on aol.  I've been on for almost a year now and have never gone
over my monthly hours.  At the end of each month, I check and see how much
time I have left and then "go surfing".  FlashSession's have saved me many
$$'s.  Now, I probably - no definately- don't surf as much as you, I just
don't have that kind  of time....I'm glad you've found something that works
for you and can share that with us!

A prosperous New Year to us all!!!

Laura Kunsky, RPT