Costly Internet

Paul Brown paulb@Direct.CA
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 15:25:03 -0800

Laura: With the internet system I am on, I don't EVER need to look at a
watch. When I connect, I download my mail immediately (with Eudora) and if
I wish, I could quit the internet and read my mail at my leisure. However,
since the cost is so very small, I can stay on-line and respond immediately
to someone without having to hook up to the internet again.

Yes I have used FlashSession's before.

In setting up the Canadian Piano Page, which I will give the URL to
shortly, it required many hours of surfing and downloading - something I
would have been fleeced for by using aol. I am now in the position in the
next two weeks of putting in all of the extra graphics and data. This is a
tough job for all of us but will eventually get done. (AT VERY LITTLE COST)

Paul Brown, R.P.T.
paulb@direct.ca