Steinway monkey U-pin

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 15:13:49 -0500

Hi, Kent,
      I purchased a pencil sized butane torch that has the standard refill
connector at the other end to be refilled from a butane bottle from any good
smoke shop.
      The torch produces enough heat for this type of job and for many
another job as well.
      I think I mail ordered this one, but it should be avalable at a good
tool (toy) store.
      I also have a 500 watt soldering iron for S&S rail replacements.
      Contact Barjan in East Moline, IL. for item #75-132 rechargable butane
pencil torch.
      Luck
            Newton
            nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu