Ron Van Hoose' method

MR STEPHEN R HAASCH WLLJ40A@prodigy.com
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 22:40:40 -0500 (EST)

        I am looking for former graduates or practitioners of Ron Van
Hoose's method of _temperament tuning_.  I am particularly interested in
contacting someone who is satisfied with this method and understands why it
works and how to overcome difficulties experienced by a novice.

        I see a lot of discussion threaded about how bad it is to depend
upon a machine.  But the nay sayers will only help those who are
dissatisfied with ear only temperament settings which are less than
professional by liberally discussing the how to's.  Help get these guys
over the hump of mediocrity and they will listen to you a lot better.  It
isn't all practice, some of it is know how and alternative methods to
overcome personal shortcomings.

I certainly want to say that I appreciate the many genuine and thoughtful
replies to many of the problems posted on this list.

Steve Haasch
wllj40a@prodigy.com