Saws, Inca and others

Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:33:25 -0500 (EST)

     Hi Newt,

     Don't get excited. I don't have the Ryobi, but the catalog page with
     this saw is dog-eared. Also, I can't go to the store to look at it
     anymore -- the salesman finally grinned and asked, "Are you ever gonna
     buy this saw, or simply continue to drool on it?"

     The only thing I've noticed about Ryobi tools is that they tend to run
     louder than the competitors. I'm speaking of their portable line. I
     suppose this is a moot... or mute point when discussing table saws.

     Best to you for the season!

     Jim Harvey

     I am looking with great techno lust at the Ryobi 10" wood cutting
system.  Does anyone have one of these table saws and what has been your
experience with it?