Dampp-Chaser on-line

Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:33:23 -0500 (EST)

     Note to all:

     I had occasion to speak to Bob Mair of Dampp-Chaser yesterday. During
     the conversation, I mentioned the current thread(s) about climate
     control and/or his product. He indicated that they were coincidentally
     gearing up for the Internet, and are projecting to have the factory
     on-line by the first of the year.

     I for one appreciate the addition of more manufacturer's who are
     willing to participate in this medium. It helps spread the wealth of
     knowledge not only much faster but more accurately.

     Best wishes for a happy holiday season to all!

     Jim Harvey