Falconwood Pinblock Problems

Horace Greeley horace@compadept.com
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 00:16:41 -0800

At 11:01 PM 12/20/95 -0700, you wrote:
>Your pins will go in much easier if you use pin-driving fluid. It's available
>from American Piano Supply and others. (Actually, Ithink it's varnish, but it
>makes the driving much easier, and doesn't seem to hurt anything after it
>dries).
>
>Philip Jamison

Pin driving fluid used to be usually shellac, often with additional resin
(as from that used by string players).

I am glad to know that American still has it, my last supply was from Trefz...

Horace Greeley

Horace Greeley                             Email: horace@compadept.com
CompAdept Corporation                      Voice: (415) 988-9560 x203
1032 Elwell Court, Suite 240                   Fax: (415)   988-9905
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4309                       http://www.compadept.com