New Year Wish from Brian De Tar

BDeTar@aol.com BDeTar@aol.com
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 11:20:27 -0500

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy holiday
season and to ask that we remember what our REAL purpose is here...to make a
positive impact on everyone we come in contact with !!

To that end I offer the following:

                       New Year's Hope
                                  by
                          Brian De Tar

When people try to discourage you,
      encourage them.
When people say you try too hard,
      relax, and continue to do your best.
When our past tells us to be closed,
      remain open.
When we have been given abundance,
      remember to give back.
If our motives are questioned,
      press on for the right reason.
When all looks great to us,
      look great back.
When people hurt you,
      love them back.
If they say you love too much,
      soften your eyes and love them anyway
            knowing in your heart, that it's their hurts and fears
                  that limit their ability to love back.
As we embrace the new year,
      Let's all make this,
            The year of more!
Oh, and one more thing,
When people say kick back...
.......KICK BUTT!

Best wishes to all !!

Brian De Tar, RPT            "NO OBSTACLES...ONLY OPPORTUNITIES!!"
BDeTar@aol.com